Curvalicious is a fitness program developed by Flavia Delmonte exclusively for women that want sexy curves! Here’s out Curvalicious review…
Who is Flavia Delmonte?
UPDATE: Curvalicious is live! CLICK HERE to visit the official website.
Flavia has always been connected to fitness:
- She’s a certified Personal Trainer
- She has been certified by the Precision Nutrition program.
- She is also a registered nurse
- She’s married to Vince Delmonte, who is a best-selling fit-ness author, a fitness expert and also a fitness model.
A year ago she launched her own exercise and nutrition program, called Flavilicious Fitness. Now she’s launching Curvalicious.
What’s Curvalicious all about?
The promise is: “Targeted metabolic fat loss workouts, for toned, defined, sexy curves.”
It sounds good… but what does it mean?
There are 2 problems that women find in the existing fitness programs.
- Women are not doing truly metabolic workouts that have an huge afterburn and calorie burn. So they’re never going to see the muscle definition, underneath that layer of fat!
- There are actually two types of muscle tone. The neurogenic tone – that is the muscle tone when you contract it. And the myogenic tone that is muscle tone at rest. Neurogenic tone is increased by placing heavy loads on the nervous system. And Myogenic tone is increased with higher volume workouts and gaining lean muscle mass.
So, you may ask: Has Curvalicious the solution to these problems?
This program offers 3 solutions:
- The program is based in true metabolic resistance workouts to create a massive AFTERBURN for up to 48 hours. The workouts include straight-sets, bi-combos, tri-combos and quad-combos targeting the same bodypart.
- It focus on targeted muscle work to actually create sufficient stimulus to breakdown the muscle and have it grow. In short, we’re doing bodypart training to specialize on each muscle group that actually gives your body SHAPE! And Muscle equals shape! Without an emphasis on gaining muscle,you’ll look soft and skinny, not strong and sculpted!
- Females have been told to not fear muscle because they do not have the hormones. But paradoxically told to stick to ‘light weight, and high reps’! This program will teach females how to train the nervous system with heavier weights and lower reps to improve neurogenic muscle tone. The program includes a variance of rep ranges to target the Type 2b, Type 2a and Type 1a muscle fibers so that a female can reveal her best body ever.
So, why should you consider doing this program?
Because you’ll find:
- Cutting-edge information. Do you know any other program that offers the specific solutions I’ve mentioned earlier? This is a breakthrough in female fitness programs!
- Cutting-edge programming. Existing female fat loss programming aren’t good enough. Let’s be frank, most of the programs for lame and tame. Curvalicious programming is very comprehensive, but easy to follow!
- It has Instructional videos. The entire video was shot professionally and includes step-by-step coaching instructions for every exercise.
- One big question that people do when they buy online programs is: “Can I do this at home?” In this case the answer is Yes! The program provides both, a Gym Version, AND a Home Gym Version. And that’s very cool!
What is included in the Curvalicious program?
A lot of good stuff:
- The gym and home gym versions of the workout manual.
- The nutrition manual.
- The gym and home gym versions of the online workout videos.
- The gym and home gym versions of the printable workout sheets and exercise descriptions.
- The Fab-5 supplement guide (version 2).
- The pre-program checklist.
As you can see, it’s a very complete offer, that has all you need, to achieve your goals: a toned and defined body, with sexy curves!
Finally, when will Curvalicious be available?
Mark this date: May 21st.
Flavia is offering a $50 off sale, between may 21st and may 25th. There are also a couple of awesome bonuses, for those that decide to buy the program, between those dates.
Click here to watch the program’s trailer!
Here are some great photos of Flavia:
I hope you’ve found this Curvalicious review useful!